Avery is eighteen months old! Darren and I are still in shock that our baby is now a toddler.
Here are some of Avery's favorite things to do right now:
- Talk constantly. Some of it is understandable but a lot is a language only Avery understands.
- Play with Sage. She LOVES Sage and will do anything to get attention from her. She also likes to yell at Sage to come inside when she is in the backyard. She yells, "Sagie, come" and then a bunch of jibberish I can't follow. Sage usually comes when Avery calls her.
- Of course, she still loves reading books. Now she likes to read the first few pages and then moves on to the next book.
- Avery loves to be chased by mommy, daddy, and Sage. She will tease Sage to get a chase from her.
- Go on walks. She stands at the gate and yells "walk" while trying to open the gate.
- Avery's vocabulary has exploded in the last month. She learned cake from this photo session. When I ask her what she wants to eat, she will tell me cake now. She is able to tell us what her needs are by saying bottle, eat, etc. She also accompanies these requests with the baby signs.
- Avery still has a binki. In the middle of the night when she can't find her binki, she will say "binki" and then Darren or I will find it for her and put it in her mouth. She then says, "Hi, binki" and goes back to sleep.
- Avery loves to sit on the couch right beside Darren or me while reading books, eating a snack, or (if she is lucky) watching a television show of her request. Avery must watch TV at grandma's because she will bring us the remote and say "Ba Ba" and then point it at the TV. I don't know what Ba Ba means but if I give in and turn the TV on, she gets all excited.
- Overall, Avery amazes me everyday and I am so impressed with the sweet, little girl she is growing up to be.











Kaydee, Avery is so grown up!! 18 months,I cant believe it. :)Thanks for putting the halloween pictures up..I know its one of your favourite times of the year. Looking forward to seeing you all soon. :)
ReplyDelete