Avery

Avery
Gorgeous Avery at two weeks old!

Monday, July 19, 2010

Big Sister Sage


Sage is my first little darling and I worried for nine months that she was going to be very upset with the arrival of Avery.

It turns out Sage is a very good big sister. She likes to check on Avery occasionally, but she is more concerned with stealing Avery's stuff when it is not in use. We have spent many moments chasing Sage around the living room trying to retrieve baby socks and pacifiers from her!











Sage hurt her toe in May and found that she could get whatever she wanted while injured, including wedging herself into Avery's boppy. I am encouraging Avery to be best friends with our little Sage! I know Sage will be her instant best friend once Avery has treats to eat and drop on the floor! Sage initially checked Avery's car seat every time it was on the floor to see if it had crumbs in it. She must be used to finding treats in Lauren's car seat!


No comments:

Post a Comment